Thursday, November 6, 2008

Okay I can't believe it has been this long since I have written anything. Well our family is doing well. We are extremely busy with minstry, school, soccer, and just life in general.
We just had a huge outreach at our church for the youth last wednesday night. Praise the Lord, we had about 460 students/parents attend. The gospel was presented very clearly, so we are praying that the Lord will save whoever does not know Him.
As you all know we had the elections this last week, and so did our kids at their school.(John and I had no idea) So to our surprise, Josh and Kaylee came home telling us that they voted for Barac Obama. I just started laughing, John wasn't too happy! Kaylee told John, and John said "Oh that's not good." Kaylee just started balling. We didn't think she would take it so hard. So for the rest of the night she tried so hard to please both of us with drawings of John McCain, and posters with his name all over. Very Cute!
I promise I will try to keep this updated! Gotta go!

3 comments:

binger said...

thats so funny!! you better keep updating this!

Lissy Ardo said...

sorry....that was me not lindsey...bingers gmail account was signed in

Chris and Georg said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for sharing such a sweet story! I actually LOL, and I want to see the pictures of McCain!
love
Georg